Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I miss my life before 24

Yes, I miss my life before 24.

I miss my life when I was under 10. When I used to play with my elder sister and my neighbors. It's the age when I think of only my happiness and worry about nothing.

I miss my life when I was 14. It's the age when for the first time, a guy, told me that he had "special feeling" about me. Yeaayy!! It's kinda weird, yes, because it was the first time. I didn't have enough time to consider to accept him as my boyfriend. I was easily answer "no" to him. Not because I didn't like him nor he had ugly face. No! But it just because I don't know what to do. He was my good friend. And he was two years older than me. We use to laugh and play together. So I just feel a bit weird if we start our relation into couple. And the main reason is I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! ITS MY FIRST TIME! IT'S THE FIRST TIME A GUY TELL HIS SPECIAL FEELING ABOUT ME!

Alright, let move on..

I miss my life when I was 21-22. I used to have great times with my besties. I used to go from one mall to other mall with them, I used to meet them and telling stories with them in my "kosan" before we go to college, I used to laugh a lot with them..

Well, now I am 24. I have a very good life. And I'm so thankful for it. But I just miss my life before I was 24...

No comments:

Post a Comment